Heparin Recall News
Toledo Dangerous Drug Lawyer Reviews Nationwide Media Reports on Heparin Lawsuits
The tragic and fatal events surrounding the contaminated and dangerous drug Heparin gained massive global attention from the media. News sources from around the world regarded the stories of victims affected by Heparin side effects with empathy, in addition to praising the work of our firm regarding Heparin litigation. The multidistrict litigation (MDL) and class action attorneys of the law firm Zoll & Kranz, LLC in Toledo, Ohio, serve clients nationwide and have compiled a list found below of some of these media reports.
For more information regarding our involvement with the Heparin recall or any other current defective drug or medical device litigation, you can call our firm now or submit a complimentary case review form online.
Heparin Recall and Drug Injury in the News
The following news stories are available to read online and may hold valuable information that could potentially affect your claim:
- ABC News: What Went Wrong With Heparin?
- Bloomberg: Baxter’s Heparin Killed Mother and Son, Family Says
- Bloomberg: Baxter, Supplier Say Heparin Taint Was Deliberate
- CNN: Heparin patients’ suffering recounted
- New York Times: Heparin Contamination May Have Been Deliberate, F.D.A. Says
- Reuters: Families tell U.S. lawmakers of Heparin deaths
- Time Magazine: Heparin’s Deadly Side Effects
- Toledo Blade: Local family still seeks answers in loved ones’ deaths; drug company cited in lawsuit
- Toledo Blade: Toledoans tell Congress of tainted-heparin grief
- Toledo Blade: Heparin case awakens feelings of anger, fear
- Toledo Blade: Widower sues drug company over heparin his wife used
- Toledo News Now: What killed my family?
- USA Today: Families of contaminated heparin victims tell stories of deaths
Additional Heparin Recall Resources
To learn more about how Heparin may have caused your injuries, call our firm at (888) 841-9623 or visit the links below:
- FDA Information on Heparin
- Baxter Press Release on the Heparin Recall
- Scientific Protein Laboratories (SPL) Website
- U.S. National Library of Medicine on Heparin
- Rx List on Heparin
- Michigan Press Release on Heparin
Documents from the U.S. House Commerce Committee on Energy and Commerce Heparin Hearings:
- FDA’s Foreign Drug Inspection Program: Weaknesses Place Americans at Risk
- The Heparin Disaster: Chinese Counterfeits and American Failures
Are You Looking for Answers about Heparin? Our Drug Injury Firm Can Help
Not only were individuals affected by contaminated Heparin, but they were also mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters. We understand that when you or a loved one sustains injuries because of a dangerous drug or unsafe product, it not only affects them as an individual but also the people that care for that person.
Zoll & Kranz continues to practice law with the same basic guiding principles in which it was established: to treat each client with integrity, their claim with passion and knowledge of the law. To see if our MDL and class action lawyers offer the best legal representation for your case, call today.